Article Editor

Health Certificates

Hybla Valley Vet Hospital can perform domestic Health Certificates and well as International Health Certificates. 

Please check with the embassy of the country you are going to. Also check out the following websites.


Regulations for animal exports

Plan ahead!

Please find out what vaccinations are required and when. (Rabies-very important)

Please find out if any blood tests are required and when. (Some can take up to  3 months for results).

If the country requires a federal seal, as it takes several days to obtain this.

Examination period-What time period the animal needs to be examined.

Airline requirements.

Need pertinent names and addresses where animal is coming from and going to.

Happy travelling!